The Race-R Pro GP,
The flagship of SHARK’S Racing line, which has been an integral part of over 250 victories at world speed championships. This is the best racing helmets on the market, Proved by statistics: the world speed record of Johan Zarco with 362,4km/h ! (Qatar 2021)
The aerodynamic profile was developped thanks to computerized simultations and validated in the wind tunnel. Bringing unmatched penetration in the air and anti buffeting effect. The helmet doesn’t move, no matter the speed.
Optimal fitting, even at the end of the straight line, thanks to its Alvetoec inner paddings and 3D “morpho” cheek pads. The best optics are insured by optical class 1 rated visor.
The Shark Race-R Pro GP is the MotoGP helmet and has the an extreme aerodynamic style. The eye-catching spoiler greatly improves aerodynamics so you can become one with your motorcycle. This helmet is specially designed for the circuit, but can also be comfortably worn on the streets thanks to the Shark quality fit and comfort.
This race helmet is created out of Carbon and Aramid fibres. This ensures that the outer shell is extremely sturdy yet lightweight. The high-quality EPS inner shell has multiple thicknesses, with extra attention to crucial points for ultimate impact absorption.
Structure and safety:
– A shell built with a COVA (Carbon On View & Aramid) structure: lightweight, resistance to both abrasion and compression, effective at preventing delamination, shock absorption
– Multi-density, EPS(Expanded Polystyrene) shell: optimal damping at each impact zone.
– Chin guard fitted with a removable, variable airflow anti-pollution filter.
– Optical Class 1 -rated visor featuring variable thckness without visual distortion
– Treated to prevent scratches and fogging
– Ergonomic visor grip
– Quick visor release system
– System installed to enable quick visor disassembly
– Alveotech lining fabric featuring the Sanitized® label
– Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max)
– “EasyFit” system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
– Anti-fog mask (small and large model)
– Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom
Aerodynamics and ventilation:
– Aerodynamic spoiler: the Race-R Pro GP has been equipped with a spoiler designed to optimize aerodynamic performance when traveling at very high speed
– «Quick Spoiler Safety System»: allows ejecting the spoiler in the event of a fall to limit the effects of secondary shocks and thereby guarantee the rider’s optimal safety
– Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
– Optimized ventilation to improve racing performance
– 5 air inlets
– 7 air extractors
As a nice finishing touch, the helmet comes with a fancy Shark helmet travel bag to take the Race-R Pro GP across the globe!
There are no reviews yet.