The revolutionary Skwal 2.2,
Highlighted by the LED system on the top, back and on the chin guard, which increase safety. Shark have changed the inner lining of the Skwal, and with that the Skwal 2.2 was born. All features have remained on the Skwal 2.2, for example: a mid-segment full-face helmet for the sporty street rider, good comfort and versatility. The Thermoplast outer shell is filled with options such as a removable and washable inner liner, but also with an internal sun visor. The outer visor is equipped with an Autoseal system to dampen sound, but also for better protection against water and cold. The Skwal 2.2 is also prepared for the Sharktooth bluetooth system.
– Injected thermoplastic resin outer shell With LED (white) lighting.
– Integrated sun visor.
– Shark easy-fit for when you wear glasses
– SharkTooth prepared
– 1490 grams weighted in size M
– Quick release chin strap
– Quick release visor system
– Removable and washable inner liner
– Autoseal system visor
– Equipped with chin flap and nose flap
Structure and safety:
– Shell made of injected thermoplastic resin
– Micro lock buckle system
– Multi-density EPS
– Integrated battery rechargeable LED lights
The Skwal 2, is boasting a completely new interior fit-out, is equipped with integrated battery rechargeable LED lights generating heightened visibility on the road. Its sharp-looking base joint, sleekly designed spoiler and aerodynamic features all blend into a helmet built for sporting exploits and high performance.
- Integrated LED lights
- Equipped with chin and nose flap
- Sharktooth ready
- Integrated sun visor
- Easy fit for glasses
There are no reviews yet.